Header Ads

TOP 10 JOKES THIS YOUR WEEKEND

10. Toothpicks were missing in the house, then my Mother asked our maid, and she was like: ?? it's not me, even when I use I put them back?

9. Some African Parents will be like 'I will not place a curse on you, but whatever you do to me your children will do the same. Is this one a proclaimation or a declaration ??

7. Everyone has a right to be foolish but some idiots use it stupidly. Teacher: Mention 10wild animals, Student: 5lions. 5tigers.

6. My school teacher taught me most of the lies I tell today, she would tell me to write a letter to my uncle abroad when she knows my uncle is in the village.?

5. Dating a church girl is the best....I cheat, she finds out, we pray together and blame the devil?

4. A rapists entered a bedroom, tied up a husband and wife...kissed de wife's ear and went to de bathromm....the husband said to de wife"satisfy him or he will kill us, be strong. I luv u" wife said"he didn't kiss me,  he whispered in my ear dat he is a gay, he need vaseline and i told him it's in de bathroom, so be strong i love u too....!!! Husband fainted ?

3. My mom entered my room and saw me asleep. She held my head, slapped me and said to me "Your last seen on whatsapp was 1minute ago, stand up and go buy me bread"?

2. Some people do not have the spirit of forgiveness at all, How can u sweep your room and use ur Ex 'picture as paker

1. No one is more respectful than a person who wants to borrow money from u ... He can even greet ur dog ..... Hello bingo ?? how are u?

Enjoy ur wkend You can also share to your friends ... 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.