Header Ads

Husband and Wife Never Fought for 25 Years of Marriage - See how it Happened

A man and his wife never fought for 25 years of their marriage.

A friend asked him how he had managed to make it possible.

He narrated: "We went for our Honeymoon in Australia 25 years ago and while riding on a horse, My wife's horse jumped and my wife fell down.

She got up,patted the horse's back and said "This is your first time" After a while it happened again.

She patted the horse again and said: "This is your second time"

The horse did it again the 3rd time, She brought out a gun and shot the horse dead I Was so shocked and I shouted at her. . . ."

Are you crazy! What's wrong with you?

Why did you kill the horse?

She smiled at me and said "This is your first time" Since then...My Mouth Pim.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.