Header Ads

TOP 10 LOVE TEXT MESSAGES FOR YOUR LOVE ONES

1. Honey, if there’s any part of my body u don’t like please tell me, I will go 2 India just 4 u.

2. If your heart was a prison, I would like 2 b sentenced 4 life imprisonment because I am chained by your love.

3. If I could change the alphabet, I would put you & together.

4. If only 1 star would fall every time I missed you then all d stars in heaven would be gone don’t wonder. If there is no star 2nite it’s your fault because u made me miss u a lot.

5. If love is a disease then I’m very ill. But I will not want medicine and I won’t take any pill. I would rather suffer this illness and be bedridden with the joy of knowing you.

6. If I would get a rose for every time I think of U, I would spend every day in a rose garden, …. Thinking of U. 

7. If you hate me shoot me with an arrow, but please not on the heart because that’s where u are.

8. If someone asks me whether you are good, I’ll say you are not if they ask whether you are.

9. If I write your name in the sky, the wind would blow it away, if I write you name in the sea the waves will wash it away. So your name has been engraved in my heart where noting can touch it. 

10. One day you will ask me: which is more important to you, your life or me? I will say my life, you will probably walk away from me without knowing That You Are My Life.

Check back for more post or you can Subscribe to get it in your Mail Box 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.