Header Ads

FRIENDSHIP PROPOSALS TEXT MESSAGES FOR THE ONE YOU'VE CHOSEN

A friend is someone you can talk to freely about anything, someone you can call any time of the day, someone you can trust, i believed you are one, that is why i choose you.

A friend is like a book that has to be read, to appreciate it's beauty. As such, you're one of the finest books ever written. How i wish you could be reprinted. 

A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship. 

Among flowers, there are Roses. Among stones, there are Diamonds and among friends, there is You. With you my love Grows. 

If  friend understands when you're hurt then I will be hurts for the rest of my life be your friend.

When you're down, I'll be there to cheer you up. when you're tired, I'll be there to lift you up. I'll be your friend no matter what happened.

If friends were birds i will choose the Robin, if friends were flowers i will choose Rose, if friends were humans i will choose no one but You. You are the best friend i ever have.

Many people will walk in and out of your life. But only through friends will leave footprints in your heart. You left yours in mine.  

Time and distance are important between friends. When a friend is in your heart he remains there forever. i may be busy but i assure you, You are always in my heart.  

You may be out of my sight but not out of my Heart. You may be out of my reach but not out of my Mind. I may mean nothing to you but you will always be special to Me. 

Friends are like balloons, once you let them go, you can never bring them back and that why i will tie you tight to my heart. You are very special to me.  

If one day you feel like crying, call me i can't promise to make you smile or laugh, but i'm willing to cry with you. 

Friend indeed is a friend you can boost off no matter what happened, so which one are you? Enjoy the text messages there are for you. You can share to your friends and families, God bless you as you do so.......

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.